New Homes Community Floater
*The floater position is part-time – as need basis.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking passionate and ambitious licensed real estate floaters to go to various communities for Rocklyn Homes….
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and qualify visitors
- Demonstrate models/homes/homesites
- Overcome sales objections to close the sale
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner
Education and Experience Requirements:
- No experience required
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Georgia Real Estate License Required; must transfer license.
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in new home sales or commission-based real estate required.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record and valid auto insurance coverage
- Flexible schedule and weekend work availability
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of new technology such as iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills