Residential Builder Assistant
Summary of Position:
Seeking Residential Construction Builder Assistant to join the Rocklyn family.
Rocklyn Homes is a family owned company that prides itself on producing every home as they would their very own. Rocklyn Homes was created with a unique vision and passion to build a beautiful, well-constructed home at a reasonable price, and blend spacious interiors with an aesthetically pleasing exterior. IT TAKES TALENT AND TENACITY TO MAKE A GOOD BUILDER, BUT IT TAKES A STRONG TEAM OF DEDICATED INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE A GOOD BUILDER GREAT.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years residential experience to be considered.
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in new home sales or commission-based real estate required.
- Valid drivers license and a good driving record and valid auto insurance coverage
- Flexible schedule and weekend work availability
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of new technology such as iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills