Now Selling From the Low $400's to Mid $400's
Now Selling from the Low to Mid $400s
- What is the very first step we should be doing? Go to https://www.rocklynhomes.
com/preferred-lender/ and get prequalified with Bank South
- What is your price point? From the Low to Mid $400’s
- How big will your homes be? 1,800 to 2,000 square feet approx.
- How many bedrooms and baths? 3 and 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths
- Will you feature an owner’s suite on the main floor? Yes – 1 plan
- How many Homes? – 300
- When will you start selling? – Selling Now
- When will you close your first home? Estimated time of first closing – 4th Quarter 2022
- What is your rental cap? – 10%
- Do you have a preferred lender? – Yes, Bank South https://www.rocklynhomes.com/
preferred-lender/ click link to get preapproved.
- Will you pay closing costs? Yes, UP to $6,000 with our preferred lender Bank South
- Can we use our own lender? Yes, but Rocklyn will only pay closing costs with Bank South
- What are the HOA fees? HOA is mandatory and fees have not yet been set but will range between $150 to $250 per month
- Will there be Amenities? Yes. A splash feature and cabana. Additionally, there will be a refurbished/new baseball/multisport field adjacent to the community for City of College Park and public use.
- How do we see the floor plans? Black and white floor plans are currently on the Hawthorne Station community page. Check out these new Floor Plans and choose your favorite. Color Elevations along with 3D versions of the four plans we will offer are in process and will be added to the page once completed. Check in regularly to the website for updates over the coming weeks.
- How do we purchase? Contact David Tenenbaum at 404-855-1785.
2801 Aiden Court
College Park, GA 30337
Sales Center Hours
Community Sales Manager
David Tenenbaum 404-855-1785
Join the VIP List
Pick Your Favorite Plan
*DISCLAIMER – *Per Plan *DISCLAIMER – Homes represented here are for illustrative purposes only. Actual homes will be similar in exterior appearance. Sales prices will begin in the high $300s - mid $400s and construction is slated to begin 2nd quarter of 2022. Information is believed accurate but not warranted and is subject to change or withdrawal without prior notice.
Points of Interest
Join Our VIP List!
Hawthorne Station in Atlanta, GA
Be the first to learn about our community updates
Register below to be added to our VIP list
Still have questions?