From The Mid 300's
FAQs About Hawthorne Station
- What is the very first step we should be doing? Go to https://www.rocklynhomes.
com/preferred-lender/ and get prequalified with Bank South
- What will your price point be? – Mid $300’s
- How big will your homes be? – 1,800 to 2,000 square feet approx.
- How many bedrooms and baths? – 3 and 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths
- Will you feature an owner’s suite on the main floor? – Yes – 1 plan
- How many Homes? – 300
- When will you start selling? – Now Selling!
- When will you close your first home? – Estimated time of first closing – 4th Quarter 2022
- What is your rental cap? – 10%
- Do you have a preferred lender? – Yes, Bank South https://www.
rocklynhomes.com/preferred- lender/s click link to get preapproved.
- Are there Incentives? – Yes, UP to $15,000 with our preferred lender Bank South
- Can we use our own lender? – Yes, but Rocklyn will only pay closing costs with Bank South
- What are the HOA fees? – HOA is $200 per month
- Will there be Amenities? – Yes a splash feature and cabana. Additionally, there will be a refurbished/new baseball/multisport field adjacent to the community for City of College Park and public use.
- How do we see the floor plans? – Best way to see Floor Plans is to come and tour the community. Decorated Floor Plans and Models of each Floor Plan available for touring. Individuals may also view Floor Plans on the community web page.
- Are these homes available for rent? Yes. Call agent for details.
- Are these homes available for lease/purchase programs? Yes. Call agent for details.
- How do we purchase? – Contact David Tenenbaum hawthornestation@rocklynhomes.
We will send updates for Hawthorne Station by email to individuals that have registered online. Thank you for your interest in Hawthorne Station!
2801 Aiden Court
College Park, GA 30337
Sales Center Hours
Community Sales Manager
David Tenenbaum 404-855-1785
Join the VIP List
Pick Your Favorite Plan
*DISCLAIMER – *Per Plan *DISCLAIMER – Homes represented here are for illustrative purposes only. Actual homes will be similar in exterior appearance. Sales prices will begin in the mid $300's and construction is slated to begin 2nd quarter of 2022. Information is believed accurate but not warranted and is subject to change or withdrawal without prior notice.
Points of Interest
Join Our VIP List!
Hawthorne Station in Atlanta, GA
Be the first to learn about our community updates
Register below to be added to our VIP list
Still have questions?