Townes of Auburn
Now Selling Phase II From the Low $300's
Now Selling Phase II from the Low $300s!
FAQs About Townes of Auburn
- What is the very first step we should be doing? Go to https://www.rocklynhomes.
com/preferred-lender/ and get prequalified with Bank South
- What is your price point? From the Low $300’s
- How big will your homes be? 1,708 to 1,745 square feet approx.
- How many bedrooms and baths? 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths
- Will you feature an owner’s suite on the main floor? No
- How many Homes? – 398
- When will you start selling? – Selling Now
- When will you close your first home? May 2021
- What is your rental cap? – No Cap
- Do you have a preferred lender? – Yes, Bank South https://www.
rocklynhomes.com/preferred- lender/ click link to get preapproved.
- Will you pay closing costs? Yes, UP to $6,000 with our preferred lender Bank South
- Can we use our own lender? Yes, but Rocklyn will only pay closing costs with Bank South
- What are the HOA fees? HOA is a mandatory fee of $200 per month
- Will there be Amenities? Yes. Swim, Tennis, Pickle Ball, Clubhouse, Playground, walking trail, Electronic Gate Entrance to the Community.
- How do we see the floor plans? Black and white floor plans are currently on the Townes of Auburn community page. We have 2 beautifully decorated model homes at our sales center.
- How do we purchase? Contact sales manager Ida Spahr at 678-314-9866
Townes of Auburn
116 Auburn Gate Lane
Auburn, GA 30011
Sales Center Hours
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Sunday & Monday: 1:00 - 6:00
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00 - 6:00
Ida Spahr 678-314-9866
Join the VIP List
*DISCLAIMER – Homes and floor plans represented here are for illustrative purposes only. Actual homes will be similar in exterior appearance. Information is believed accurate but not warranted and is subject to change or withdrawal without prior notice.
Points of Interest
Join Our VIP List!
Townes of Auburn in Auburn, GA
Be the first to learn about our Community Updates.
Register below to be added to our VIP list.
Still have questions?