Every year around this time, the Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association and the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council sponsor the OBIE Awards.
Held November 3, 2018 at the OMNI-CNN Center in Atlanta , this annual event recognizes outstanding achievements and excellence in new home building, marketing, remodeling and personal achievement.
OBIE Award recipients stand out among their peers and are recognized for their outstanding achievements. Rocklyn Homes was delighted to accept SIX Gold Awards.
Rocklyn Homes received Awards for the following entries:
Gold Awards Included:
- Best Advertising – Best Flyer/Mailer / Rocklyn
- Best Advertising Campaign – Developer – Budget under $10K / Rocklyn
- Best E-Marketing – Best Website Corp. – Bldr/Developer (Judged electronically) / Rocklyn
- Best Building Design Attached Model , $199,000 and under – Belmont Hills
- Single Family Attached – All Builders, $199,000 and under – Longview Walk
- Personal Achievement Award for Rookie of the Year – CJ Hawkins
Rocklyn is currently building in the metro Atlanta area. DeKalb County offers four communities with Ashbrooke from the low $200s for story townhomes to the mid $200’s for 3 story townhomes, Belmont Hills from the mid $100s, Keystone Gates from the low $200s and Longview from the mid $100s.
New in Rockdale County is Ellis Pointe from the low $200s in Conyers. Fulton County has Renaissance at South Park from the high $100s and two communities coming soon, Camp Creek from the mid $200s and Cascade from the high $100s to the low and mid $200’s. Rocklyn’s single family home community Horizon, from the low $300s, is located in Gwinnett county.
Award Winning Rocklyn Homes is one of Atlantas Top Homebuilders in the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Ranked Nationally at #87 in the 2017 Builder 100 List by Builder Magazine. Rocklyn builds quality single-family homes and townhomes with award-winning plans in the Metro Atlanta area from the mid $100s to $400s.